We are considering hiring a professional IT Coordinator who will be maintaining our IT systems and networks. You will be performing both administrative and technical tasks to ensure efficiency and functionality of telecom and computer systems.
You should have expertise in hardware, software and networks. In addition to this, you must have a problem-solving attitude with great attention to details. Just as teamwork and end user support are the most crucial aspects of this particular job role, people skills and outstanding communication skills is what we are looking for in our candidates.
We plan on hiring a proficient IT consultant who could help people develop, use and incorporate IT systems. You will take the hassle out of resolving technical issues and provide the required
training to users to maximize the value of IT in business.
Communication is everything for a consultant, hence, we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills and professionalism. If you think you have this capability, we would certainly like to see you on board!
- Understand business objectives and customer requirements
- Provide strategic advice on how using technology can help achieve business goals
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical support
- Design networks and IT systems ensuring an accurate architecture and functionality
- Train users in new, as well as, existing IT systems
- Support latest technology and its implementation
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of ongoing projects
- Provide suggestions and revise existing systems
- BA/BSc or MBA/MSc in IT, Computer Science or related fields
- Proven work experience as an IT Consultant
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Team player with outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot software, hardware, and network issues
- Extensive know-how of project management
- Professional certifications will prove to be an asset